Saturday, October 25, 2014

SleepIQ at Sleep Number!

I was sent to a Sleep Number location of my choice for Smiley360 - in exchange for testing out the beds, finding my sleep number and learning about the SleepIQ system I would get a free Sleep Number pillow. Okay! Sign me up!



After using the store locator I decided to go to Mayfair Mall after a zoo trip. When I walked in, the sales rep didn't pay much attention to me initially but after my blatant interest in the beds he decided to be overly attentive! I just can't win. :) This was especially evident after he realized I was 'media' for the store. Poor guy!

I found my Sleep Number (45) and learned about the new and super innovative SleepIQ for Sleep number! You can find out more information here. It's the first mattress that can determine how you are sleeping at night. Amazing!

Be sure to check out Sleep Number's Facebook and Twitter for special deals and coupons, and get your booty to a Sleep Number store near you to find out more about SleepIQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment